Supply has been owned and operated by three generations of
the Eldridge family. Rolfe Eldridge began the business in
Augusta in 1933. His son, John Rolfe Eldridge, Jr., joined
the company in 1948 and served as manager until his
retirement. Charlie Eldridge and sister, Laura Eldridge,
represent the third generation. Charlie started working when
he was in junior high school and then full time in 1973. He
is currently the President of the company. Laura has been
with the company since 1996 and serves the company as
Chris, is the fourth generation of the Eldridge family
participating in the business. He is currently a salesman at
the Augusta store location.
The employees of Eldridge Supply Company are a vital part of the success of the family
business. From 1933 until the present, our employees have
been consistently dedicated, hardworking, and loyal.
Eldridge Supply Company is serving customers from three store
locations in Augusta, Brinkley, and West Helena, Arkansas.
Each location provides sales, service, and parts for new and
used machinery. A “Used Parts Division” was established in
1982, and we continue to dismantle farm machines of many
types. We have an extensive parts inventory of many makes
and models that can be shipped anywhere.
A first-class Detail Shop and Photo Bay was completed in 2005. Used machinery is detailed
and then photographed in a well-lit environment. The process
produces a quality photo of a clean machine for customer
viewing on our web site.
Visit our “Contact
Us” page. Send us an email; we are always “on
line” ready to fulfill your equipment and parts needs.